Saturday, March 10, 2007

Ridley Hall, Cambridge

Course offered: MPhil

Entry requirements: Students must have studied theology for at least two years, having taken a degree in the subject and attained atleast a 2:1.

Length of study: full time, 9 months.

Who validates it?
The MPHil is validated by the University of Cambridge. MPhil students become members of a university college alonside membership at Ridley.

* * * * *
BC comrades, you have a few months to persuade me otherwise. It's looking like I might want to be staying in England.

4 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, Blogger Jo Dyck said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...well, at least i get to see you in may!!!

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger calebkzylstra said...

I need not convince you of anything. Follow God my friend.

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Sandra said...

I hope that where ever you are, you can be here for Jake and mines wedding. Listen to God, He'll tell you where he wants you.

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger kennidy said...

I don't want you to stay...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home